We already know that a person is a mirror of our state of health, and recently in some studies it is said that our foot is similar, therefore the legs send signals that we need to understand.
Any change, and even the smallest in the legs, is a sign that something is happening in the body, and we only need to observe.
Doctors distinguish several important changes when your legs send signals!
- Small wounds on the legs heal very slowly. This is a sign that you have high blood sugar and that you are suffering from diabetes or melanoma, so you should contact a dermatologist.
- If you lose hair on your fingers, this can be a sign of a problem with blood circulation.
- If fluff is suddenly absent, this may be a sign that your feet are not getting enough blood to support hair growth.
- If you have a big toe, this may be a sign that you are suffering from gout, infection or arthritis, but if your nails turn yellow, this indicates that you are suffering from a fungal infection.
- If you often have feet, this is a sign that you have problems with nerves, which may mean that you suffer from dehydration or malnutrition.
- Sluggish thyroid is the most common cause of cold feet, which can cause hair loss, dizziness and depression.
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!
- 10 simple tips on how to start eating more raw foods [VIDEO]
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!