The best and most effective folk remedies for treating colds, flu, cough and other diseases are an amazing treatment that requires minimal skills. Simply absorb a piece of cotton wool in alcohol with a concentration of 50%, squeeze out excess fluid and put it on the navel. Cover the place with a plastic bag, tape, bandage or rag. This treatment will ease the pain and relax the muscles.
This is a better treatment than any conventional medication, and is especially good for parents with young children who tend to be sick. This will keep children from overexposure to various conventional medications that can be dangerous to their system in the long run.
You can use this method to relieve menstrual pain, so lie down and gently push the cotton yourself. It can be used to prevent illness on a journey, so also sprinkle salt with cotton and put it on your navel.
- How alkaline water kills cancer cells and how to cook it
- No more bad breathing, bacteria and plaque in the mouth with just one object
- The Lost City of Antarctic Shock Claims A massive civilization exists under the mile of ice
- INCREDIBLE! She started using turmeric around the eyes. In 10 minutes something incredible happened!
- If you love bananas, stop what you are doing and read these 10 stunning facts!