Waiting for your hair and nails to grow back sometimes can be very difficult, but if you eat the wrong foods, your expectation may be even greater. Since the hair and nails are made up of keratin, here are the types of food you need to eat to keep them healthy and growing quickly:
Studies have shown that a lack of iron, zinc and protein can contribute to hair loss and stiffness of the nails. It is best to consume milk, because milk is a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamin D.
Eggs rich in biotin and iron, contribute to faster growth and regeneration of your hair.
Omega-3 fatty acids can help strengthen hair and make your scalp less prone to dandruff. In addition, it can prevent nail ripping.
- Green vegetables
Kale, spinach and other dark green vegetables are full of vitamin C and A, and this is really important in the production of collagen, and also strengthens blood vessels.
- Yellow and orange vegetables
Vegetables such as carrots, pumpkins and potatoes are rich in beta-carotene, which makes the scalp healthier.
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!