Ladies and gentlemen, I really think that you’ll be shocked when we tell you that (according to the latest statistics) more than 90% of American homes have microwave ovens used for meal preparation. The microwave ovens, or originally sold as “Radaranges,” use technology that passes electromagnetic waves through food, exciting the molecules and causing them to move and heat up as they respond to the microwave radiation.
Do you know what are microwaves? Microwaves are electromagnetic energy that travel at the speed of light. The magnetron in the microwave oven produces wave energy. This wave energy converts polarity of molecules from positive to negative. This polarity changes millions of times every second in the microwave oven. How this works – well, these microwaves bombard the food molecules and makes the polarized molecules to radiate at the same frequency millions of times every second. This friction heats up the food and also causes ‘structural isomerism’, that is, structural damage of the food molecules.
STUDY – a recent study, conducted by the famous Swiss biologist and food scientist, Dr. Hans Hertel, has identified the effects of microwaved food. Here’s what you need to know – for eight weeks, eight people lived in a controlled environment and intermittently ate raw foods, conventionally cooked foods and microwaved foods. Blood samples were tested after each meal. The microwaved food caused significant changes in blood chemistry.
Hans Hertel, a Swiss scientist, states:
“There are no atoms, molecules or cells of any organic system able to withstand such a violent, destructive power for any extended period of time, not even in the low energy range of milliwatts… This is how microwave cooking heat is generated – friction from this violence in water molecules. Structures of molecules are torn apart, molecules are forcefully deformed (called structural isomerism) and thus become impaired in quality.”
You probably ask yourself – why food is often unevenly heated when taken out of the microwave? Well, we can answer that question for you – the uneven heating occurs because microwaves work with whatever water molecules are present, and since not all areas of food contain the same amount of water, heating becomes uneven.
A group of experts, at Stanford University, have investigated the effects of microwaving breast milk. They’ve found that microwaving human milk, even at a low setting, can destroy some of its important disease-fighting capabilities. They claimed that besides heating, there were many other disturbing alterations in the milk
You should also know that, in the early 1991, a lawsuit was filed against an Oklahoma hospital after a patient died from receiving blood that was heated in a microwave oven. And, in Russia, microwave ovens were banned in 1976 because of their negative effect on health and wellbeing.
Here are 10 good reasons why you shouldn’t use microwave ovens:
- Microwaved foods can cause permanent brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain.
- Microwaved foods can cause cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit.
- Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors).
- Microwaved food can cause immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and serum alterations.
- Microwaved food can cause loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
- Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogens.
- Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside containing fractions into carcinogenic substances.
Study, published by Raum & Zelt in 1992:
“Production of unnatural molecules is inevitable. Naturally occurring amino acids have been observed to undergo isomeric changes (changes in shape morphing) as well as transformation into toxic forms, under the impact of microwaves produced in ovens. One short-term study found significant and disturbing changes in the blood of individuals consuming microwaved milk and vegetables. Eight volunteers ate various combinations of the same foods cooked different ways. All foods that were processed through the microwave ovens caused changes in the blood of the volunteers. Hemoglobin levels decreased and overall white cell levels and cholesterol levels increased. Lymphocytes decreased. Luminescent (light-emitting) bacteria were employed to detect energetic changes in the blood. Significant increases were found in the luminescence of these bacteria when exposed to blood serum obtained after the consumption of microwaved food.”
BOTTOM LINE – ladies and gentlemen, microwaves cause cancer and other diseases. They destroy the goodness in our food and weaken our bodies. This means that you should avoid them at all cost. Thank you for your time and don’t forget to share.
Source: Healthy Food House
- How to reduce triglyceride levels by making these 6 simple changes in your diet
- 20 products that will clean your arteries naturally and protect you from heart attacks
- Wonder-grass: lose 8 kilograms of weight in 7 days?
- This medicine from the old school will help cure the back, joints and pain in the knee in just 7 days!
- Apply this homemade mask on your hair and wait 15 minutes. The effects will leave you breathless!