Do you feel chronic back pain? Does this pain stop you from completing your daily tasks? If the answer is yes, check out some popular yoga asanas, because they can definitely help you expand and strengthen the spine and make it more flexible. You do not need to take pharmaceuticals that bring different side effects or are involved in lengthy painful treatments.
In this article, we present a carefully selected list of yoga asanas, designed to ease tension in the back muscles and to provide support for nerve cells. With the help of these asanas you can stretch the spine and restore balance in your daily life.
Of course, it’s the best idea to use the help of an experienced yoga teacher. If these asanas are performed properly, you will be able to treat many chronic health problems.
Via Cure Joy
- Very effective self-made exfoliation of sugar-salt peeling from stretch marks and cellulite
- Eliminate bad breath in 5 minutes! This remedy will eliminate all bacteria that cause bad breath
- NASA Kepler Space Telescope has discovered an artificial megastructure built by the advanced civilization of aliens
- 2 powerful ingredients that purify the body of parasites and reduce fat deposits
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster