Although the taste of sugar is more than good, it definitely is not your friend. Sugar can soothe you because of the beta-endorphin rush in your brain, but it’s your ENEMY, not a friend.
One of the worst things that you need to do for your own health is regular consumption of sugar. According to the latest scientific studies, our general health condition is devastated by the consumption of sugar.
We present trends in sugar consumption over the past 300 years:
- The average person in 1700 had about 4 pounds of sugar per year.
- The average person in 1800 had about 18 pounds of sugar per year.
- Individual consumption of sugar in 1900 increased to 90 pounds per year.
- More than 50% of all Americans had about ½ pound of sugar per day in 2012 or 180 pounds of sugar per year.
Only three people out of 100,000 were diagnosed with diabetes in 1890, whereas in 2012 this number increased to 8,000 from 100,000.
Creating a sugar dependence
At present, American children have about 10 times more sugar consumption than in 1900. The largest source of calories in an average American is high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), which includes glucose and fructose, but is not bound together, so the body does not consume. It needs to decompose it.
As a result, there is an immediate absorption of fructose, which goes directly to the liver, turning it into fat (triglycerides and VLDL).
Dr. Joseph Mercola explains that fructose deceives your metabolism by turning off the system responsible for controlling your appetite, which leads to an increase in weight.
In addition, fructose improperly stimulates insulin, which does not stimulate serum hormone-leptin and does not inhibit the hormone-ghrelin of hunger. Both force you to eat more and develop resistance to insulin.
If you do not consume HFCS, this does not mean that you are safe. Excess intake of all processed sugar causes a decrease in the ability of the immune system, as well as diabetes and obesity.
Always remember that sugar is extremely exciting!
One study conducted on rats by Dr. Serge Ahmed of Bordeaux, France, showed that rats choose sugar over cocaine many times. Yes, you heard correctly, sugar!
The sweet taste of sugar proved to be more satisfactory than the high level of cocaine.
Sugar produces a chemical in the brain, responsible for happiness and a good feeling – dopamine. That’s why people become addicted to sugar, fall happy, or at least normal, and if they cut it out of their diet, they “go away.”
The brain will start producing dopamine on its own, but many sugar addicts can not stand the discomfort of lifting, so they remain trapped in sugar dependence.
What is the relationship between sugar and cancer?
Sugar is the most beloved product of cancer cells, because of the anaerobic respiratory mechanism manifested by all cancer cells.
Half of the white sugar in America is derived from sugar beet, which is now genetically modified. So this is one of the reasons to avoid the so-called “white death”.
We recommend avoiding white sugar, agave, brown sugar, as well as all artificial sweeteners such as AminoSweet / aspartame, saccharin and sucralose.
In case you have a great liking for sweet-tasting food, it is best to use 100 pure stevia, raw honey, xylitol, coconut sugar, molasses and pure maple syrup.
Conclusion: we must control the consumption of sugar in order to stay healthy. Otherwise, sugar will control us.
Explanation of sugar conditions
Here is the main review of various sugars and sweeteners:
- Sugar is sugar.
- The main difference between monosaccharide glucose (“grape sugar” or “dextrose”), fructose (“fruit sugar”) and galactose (“milk sugar”) is the way our body metabolizes them.
- Every cell in our body needs glucose to produce energy.
- A huge amount of fructose is harmful to our body, since if it is not burned right away to get energy, it will fall into the liver, where it turns into fats (triglycerides). A huge amount of triglycerides increases resistance and insulin production, leading to diabetes.
- Pure sucrose (refined white sugar) is first washed with syrup, then with hot water, chemically cleaned to remove impurities, concentrated, discolored, evaporated and re-boiled until the crystals are formed, then centrifuged for separation and finally dried. As you can imagine, at the moment there is no natural value or goodness in sugar. Honestly, white sugar can not be considered as food, but as an industrial product.
- White sugar in combination with molasses gives brown sugar.
- Since “raw” sugar has been cooked, and most of its vitamins and minerals are lost, it is not moist. However, this is still a slightly better option than refined white sugar, because there is little molasses left.
- AminoSweet or Aspartame – a neurotoxic poison for rats … is there anything else to say?
- Regardless of the deceptive marketing slogan “made of sugar”, splenda (sucralose) is not sugar. Instead, it is a chlorinated sweetened aspartame, although not so harmful.
- Although honey is about 50% fructose, the best form is the one that is bought by local and unpasteurized.
- Stevia is a very sweet and safe herb of Stevia leaves, which can be found in South America. The whole plant is a green stevia, while the treated one is called a white stevia, and it contains other elements, such as dextrose or natural flavors. The best option is 100% green stevia in its natural state.
- Agave nectar is obtained from a plant with a cactus, and although it seems quite natural, like honey from a hive or maple syrup from a tree, it is not. It is extremely processed, and the product obtained can not be compared with the original agave plant. In addition, agave is about 80% fructose, which is much more than maple syrup and honey.
- Corn syrup with a high content of fructose (HFCS) is 45% glucose and 555 fructose. Avoid this, since it is basically genetically modified.
- Sukanth or Rapadura, this is pure juice obtained from the extraction of sugar cane using the press, then evaporates at low temperature, mixes with the blades and finally sifts on the ground to obtain granular sugar with molasses in it.
- Coconut sugar contains a large number of amino acids and a low glycemic index. Its main component is sucrose, and it usually contains less than 10% fructose. This sugar is made from sweet juice from cut coconut palm buds.
Through the truth about cancer / CDC / APHIS / Science Daily / NY Times
Find out what your risk of cancer is
While we all regard the term “cancer” freely, we really know what this is and what it means? Have you ever wondered why, despite the billions of dollars spent on cancer research for many decades, and the promise of treatment that is forever “just around the corner”, does cancer continue to grow?
Find out what your personal risk is getting cancer with a quick 42 second quiz.
You can take here QUIZ
- Is dental flossing really important?
- The pharmacy does not want you to know about this cheap and natural remedy against a deadly disease – CANCER!
- It was an ordinary day at a hairdresser, then a tragedy
- All you need to know about kidney care
- A MAN’S BODY IS BETTER THAN AFTER THE CONSUMPTION OF SUSHI