Expert Curejoy Dr.Janardhana Hebbar Explains:
All women do not have the same period cycle, many attributes vary depending on the duration of the period, duration, traction, pain among other things. Here are a few red flags to let you know if your menstrual cycle is normal
- Duration of the period: the average woman bleeds for three to five days, but this is normal for bleeding in just 2 days or up to 7 days. It can also be normal bleeding in seven days, if it’s just a spot. However, if you experience a large flow in seven days, this is not considered normal.
- Duration of the menstrual cycle. It is said that the average length of the menstrual cycle (the first day of your period until the next period) is 28 days. There is a misconception that something shorter or longer than 28 days is abnormal, but this is not true. A cycle as short as 21 days or 35 days is considered normal. In the first few years after the onset of menstruation, long cycles are common. However, menstrual cycles tend to contract and become more regular as you age.
- Variations between periods: A small change in the length of the cycles is normal. For example, if one month your cycle is 28 days and another cycle is 30 days, it will be within the normal range. A large variation is not considered normal. For example, if some cycles last 21 days, and the other 33 days, this would be considered an abnormal change. If you have menstrual cycles that change so much, you experience irregular periods.
Sometimes, due to stress or illness, your cycle may be delayed. Turning off one cycle is nothing to worry about, although if you go for more than 60 days without a certain period, and you are not pregnant, you should talk to your doctor.
- 10 best and simple home remedies for laryngitis
- All the secrets of the region 51: What are Stalin, Mengele, Us and Aliens doing?
- There are no borders for the Chinese: the train The new Muggles will reach 600 km / h, going from Shanghai to Beijing in 2 hours
- 6 causes of the pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Home Remedies for Reducing Dark Circles and Swollen Eyes