Chocolate vegan cake is easy to prepare and great for any occasion, for example, birthday, celebration and similar events, here is a recipe for chocolate vegan cake:
5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
¾ cup sugar
2 tablespoons of coffee
¾ cup of flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 ½ sunflower oil
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Sugar powder to taste
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Prepare a cake pan with vegetable oil and flour.
Prepare coffee with 200 ml of water and allow to cool.
Mix the sifted flour with cocoa, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Stir well, and then add the sugar.
In another bowl, place coffee, vinegar, vanilla and butter. Mix up a little.
Mix the two compositions and take them to the oven for 20 minutes.
Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste.
Good appetite, friends.
- You need to stop eating Nutella for THESE CONSTANT reasons!
- FOODSTUFFS WHICH STRUGGLE WILL SAVE WATER
- Water Diagram: EXACTLY How much water do you make to drink to lose the weight of water according to your body
- The world is already celebrating! This ingredient will cure your eye problems and improve your eyesight!
- Are bacon, butter and eggs really harmful to our health?