What are vaccines?
Vaccination should protect you from specific deadly diseases, increasing your own defense system of your body, the immune system. Sometimes vaccines are called immunization, needles or shots. Vaccines can be taken to prevent one disease or combined to protect against multiple diseases with a single shot. For example, the MMR vaccine fights against measles, mumps and rubella (German measles).
How do vaccines work?
- Most vaccines contain a few pathogens that are weak or dead. Some vaccines do not contain any germs.
- The logic is that the body’s defense system creates antibodies to fight this new fetus. Better that the immune system is prepared with a “pseudo” embryo than the real one.
- This training, which passes the defense system, can stay with the body for the rest of your life or you need a dose of booster to remind all this.
What do vaccines contain?
Most vaccines contain sorbitol, gelatin, sodium chloride, thimerosal, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, aluminum phosphate, MSG (sodium glutamate), etc. In amounts / doses that are considered safe for children.
Dilemma: Should I vaccinate or not?
Parents are torn between whether to risk the harmful effects of vaccines or later expose children to fatal infections. Do we really need so many vaccines? Can the child’s immature immune system overload the chemicals in these medications? Even if the symptoms do not manifest themselves in the short term, long-term effects affect parents around the world.
For parents, nothing is more important than the health of their children. They are ready for vaccination to prevent life-threatening diseases, but against using children as experimental rabbits to expand the vaccination program that builds the pockets of pharmaceutical companies. They need facts, trust and transparency from the medical fraternity to make decisions that could have long-term consequences for future generations.
- CHEMICAL PRODUCTS IN FIBER CAUSES OF CANCER! USE THE COFFEE INSTEAD OF
- A new injection of male contraceptives is 96% effective in human tests
- It’s all in the palm of your hand: click these glasses to eliminate your pain
- I always thought why mosquitoes bite me the most. Finally, I know why
- Did you know that the drawer under your oven is REALLY REALLY? You used it wrong all the time!