Although the Indians used it for centuries, turmeric is a spice that until recently was very little known. Medical research has shown that this spice is a miracle of nature and a cure for the most serious diseases.
Turmeric has a pleasant aroma and a pronounced yellow color that enriches the taste and color of food, but the most important is its ability to fight some of the most complex diseases, especially with cancer.
What turmeric is used for
- It cleanses the liver
- Regulates metabolism
- Used for disinfection of wounds and burns
- Used as a prophylaxis for prostate cancer, and also prevents the growth of cancer in those who already have it
- Turmeric is the natural prevention of melanoma, and with existing melanoma prevents its further development
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia
- This prevents the growth of breast cancer
- Protects against thyroid cancer
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Turmeric is a natural remedy for pain
- Prevents the growth of metastases in many cancers
- It is used to treat psoriasis and other skin diseases
- Helps with weight loss
- A wonderful tool for arthritis and rheumatism
Turmeric can be found in health food stores, like spice powder. It can be added to soups, stews, rice, French fries and pasta.
Start using it in your diet and share your knowledge about its health benefits. Perhaps you will save someone’s life.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!