Why do not you stop for a minute and not think how many ingredients are there in the french fries “McDonald’s”? The first and most logical answer is salting, potatoes and butter. But this answer is far from the truth and reality.
To promote the healthier image of McDonald’s and to use social media more effectively, McDonald’s launched a campaign to increase transparency. In any case, instead of talking about your love for the brand, the hashtag has become a forum for people talking about how disgusting the food is.
(Do not forget to watch the video at the end of this article and share it with your family and friends who are still eating this stuff to wake them up!)
In an attempt to convince consumers, McDonald’s recently released a video of McRib, which is not as bad for you as it seems, but they could not talk about toxic ingredients.
In addition, it turned out that there are 17 ingredients in Mikki D fries! They contain:
- “Natural flavor”: McDonald’s natural fragrance appears to have been derived from a plant source, but a “natural” nickname means nothing, since it can even potentially contain glutamate of nerve and mono-sodium mono-toxin (MSG).
- Potatoes: (You would say until everything is fine … until you see a terrific video below)
- Dextrose: type of sugar.
- Canola oil: genetically modified (GMO)
- Hydrogenated soybean oil: Once again, GMO! Plus the hydrogenation process makes the oil even more harmful than it would be in its natural form.
- Safflower oil: Inflammation is the main cause of most diseases. One of the fastest methods of inflammation is not to have enough Omega-3 fatty acids and there are too many Omega-6s. Safflower oil contains a high level of Omega-6 (10073 mg per tablespoon) and absolutely 0 Omega-3!
- Dimethylpolysiloxanes: you will find this in almost any fried fast food menu, as well as in shampoos and conditioners, polishing additives, silly putty, contact lenses, caulking, cosmetics, heat-resistant tiles, and this list can be continued indefinitely …
- Sodium hydrogen pyrophosphate: this ingredient, apparently, is used to maintain the color of French fries. In their own safety data sheets of the chemical industry this is indicated as hazardous for ingestion. This causes inflammation and excessive consumption can lead to increased levels of phosphorus, which can contribute to osteoporosis.
- TBHQ: An oil preservative. It was associated with the destruction of hormones, asthma, skin diseases, and in long-term studies in animals – with cancer and DNA damage. Incredibly, this additive can be found in 18 McDonald’s menu items. But do not worry, although this is potentially deadly, the FDA says it is generally regarded as safe (GRAS).
- Citric acid: does this mean that they use lemon juice? Maybe in an ideal world, but it is likely that they take a more lucrative path, like their corporate brothers and use the black GMO mold.
- Vegetable cooking oil: a mixture of 7 ingredients, including: soybean oil (GMO), citric acid (GMO), canola oil (GMO), corn oil (GMO), hydrogenated soybean oil with tert-butyl hydroquinone (GMO) and dimethylpolysiloxane. Most of the ingredients are discussed above.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days