One of the most popular herbs in the world at the moment is definitely parsley! You probably saw it in many dishes, but also as a side dish for some basic dishes or salads. In addition to the fact that it is a decorative herb, it is also extremely useful and rich in various vitamins and minerals that are necessary for our body. This is a natural booster for your immune system, so you will be protected from colds, flu and various infections!
Medicament against lung cancer
Recent studies have confirmed that parsley has the potential to prevent lung cancer. So, here are some good news for people with lung cancer: this herb can kill cancer cells and even up to 86% of them can be removed by simply consuming parsley on a regular basis!
Apigenin is a compound in parsley that has the ability to strengthen your body. It can also be found in other fruits and vegetables, such as:
This compound can also be found in red wine and chamomile tea, but parsley is indeed abundant. That’s why experts recommend that you take parsley daily in your diet. In addition, from food, parsley can also serve as an ingredient in the preparation of tea. This includes nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins A and C. You only need 2 ingredients for this tea, and this is the root of parsley and boiling water.
Here’s how to make tea:
Grind 15 grams of parsley finely. Pour boiling water (about 200 ml) onto parsley. Let it brew for five more minutes. Cover the mixture and let it cool for 15 minutes. Strain the tea and drink it!
You will be able to feel most of the benefits of parsley tea if you drink three cups each day. It can also help you in other different types of cancer, such as: breast, pancreatic, ovarian and colon cancer. These are other advantages:
- Neutralizes carcinogens, and it is useful for smokers
- Has glutathione and fights free radicals that can damage the body
- Increases the amount of antioxidants in the blood
- Contains vitamin C, which prevents various diseases, such as: atherosclerosis, diabetes and asthma
- Contains vitamin A, especially beta-carotene
- Fighting inflammations and diseases, such as: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and asthma
Parsley also has the ability to protect your heart, because it contains a large amount of folic acid. All these advantages are enough to stop using parsley as a daily part of your diet, as an ornament and as a healthy choice!
- Early Warning of Breast Cancer Nobody talks about (it’s not just about lumps)
- A natural analgesic that works like morphine can be found in your backyard!
- Revolutionary invention: more standard blanks are not required!
- How to get a smaller waist in just a week?
- “What you need to do and do not need” in the field of oral hygiene.