Lines on the forehead can tell a lot about your mental and physical state, if you know how to read them.
Vertical lines on the forehead
- The only vertical fold – if there is a vertical single fold between your eyebrows, it means that you are stubborn and persistent with the level of determination that many admire you, because you will not give up easily. These people are considered selfish, selfish, unromantic and serious.
- Two vertical folds – you are kind, caring, sympathetic and sympathetic person, usually get along with almost every person. You can see the other side of things and are pretty. If the lines are inclined, then you have a quick temper and an excessive reaction. But, if you have several lines, then you are a perfectionist, and you analyze things before making decisions. You are also very hardworking.
Horizontal lines on the forehead
There are different ideas about them, because there are a couple of lines that can appear. Each of them is associated with astrology, forming a hairline that goes to your eyebrows in the order of the name Saturn before the moon.
- Line Saturn – you are interested in foreign languages, agriculture or mining. You are protected in nature.
- The line of Jupiter – this man enjoys food to the extent of overeating and money to wealth. You love knowledge and believe in religion.
- Mars – you have a bad character, and you are very selfish and aggressive. In addition, you have a lot of stamina and courage.
- Sunline – you want the prestige and power that comes with it. You occupy a good place in society and even can work for the government.
- The line of Venus is the third in comparison with the eyebrows, and this means that you are artistic about musical instruments and singing. You love entertainment and the pleasure of fine art.
- Line Mercury – you are a good communicator and can have a career as a salesperson, business or journalism.
- The Moon line is above the forehead, and this means that you love poetry, music and good food with excellent wines. You are trusted and you have a good intuition.
If in the event that you have one of the horizontal lines and they are not broken or you do not have black marks or lines of intersection, this is a good sign. But if the lines are interrupted, then you have a bad attitude.
Horizontal lines on the forehead and health
Horizontal lines can mean that you have worries, and that you have a lot of accumulated stress. You need to find time to relax. In addition, horizontal lines can be associated with your stomach health, so if you have time, you can consume a lot of sugar and fat. You may need to drink plenty of water and pay attention to what you consume
Natural ways of aligning the lines on the forehead:
- Grape seed extract – 100-300 mg supplement should be taken daily for 21 days and returned to 100 mg after this.
- Hips oil – use it as a night cream to moisten dry and tiredness.
- Hedge mustard oil – mix it with 15 drops of sunflower or almond oil and massage the face.
- Limit salt intake – it dehydrates the skin and worsens wrinkles. Drink more water.
- A splash of cold water – this will provide instant regeneration of the skin and increase your blood flow in this area.
- This woman cured breast cancer in just 6 weeks thanks to this Chinese diet against cancer!
- 7 Reasons Why Juice For Weight Loss Is Better
- Maybe you are not really gluten intolerant. Maybe you are just a poison of intolerance!
- 8 Things that suffer from fibromyalgia need to stop doing
- Incredible! See how to deal with fluid retention in just one week!