Traditional Chinese medicine advocates acupuncture and acupressure as an excellent remedy for many conditions, and it is also being accepted in Western medicine. Despite the fact that acupressure is the most popular version, you can get the same results without using needles, but simply applying pressure on key points.
In our body there are “acupuncture points” that are associated with the channels of your body, known as meridians. Acupuncture uses the same meridians simply in a different way. Chinese medicine states that pressing these exact points improves blood flow and increases the amount of oxygen that stimulates healing.
This point B 54 is actually called the Commanding Middle, and it is located in the center of the back of the hood. Once you find it, gently press your finger for about a minute. Repeat the same with the other leg. Do this therapy every day for as long as you need until the pain disappears. When you experience something like this, repeat the therapy again.
Acupressure, as a rule, is safe and can be carried out by anyone. If you suffer from cancer, arthritis, some chronic diseases or you are just worried about whether you should practice it or not consult a doctor.
Deep tissue massage should not be practiced if you have varicose veins, cancer or swelling that has spread to the bones or if you are pregnant (some points may provoke contractions).
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!
- 10 simple tips on how to start eating more raw foods [VIDEO]
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!