Did you know that this simple ingredient can help you lose weight and reduce belly fat? In this article, you can find three ways that you can use baking soda to make wonderful fat-burning drinks that can significantly reduce the fat of the stomach and help you get a flat stomach.
How to use baking soda to reduce fat in the abdominal cavity
Baking soda with apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass of water
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
Mix the ingredients in a glass and consume the mixture every morning before breakfast.
Baking soda and lemon juice or grapefruit
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 lemon or grapefruit
- ½ cup of water
Mix lemon juice or grapefruit juice with baking soda in a glass of water. Stir well to completely dissolve the ingredients. Consume the mixture on an empty stomach, 20 minutes before breakfast.
Food soda with fruit
- 2 cups of water
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup of strawberry
- 1 sprig of fresh mint leaves
Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix for 2 minutes. You can also add a little ice. Consume 2 cups of smoothies a day.
Additional advice: it is recommended to add a tablespoon of cinnamon to the mixture, as cinnamon stimulates weight loss.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!