Earlier this month, Laura Collins, a 33-year-old weight loss consultant, rested in Spain with her son Jack. 5. Among the fun times they had an incident that they both never will forget. Namely, they just returned from the beach, and while she was taking off her son’s shorts for swimming, she saw that his penis was in the net and, as she said, on Facebook, “literally strangled.”
Nobody expected this. However, it seems that the mesh commonly used in swimwear of this type can be more dangerous, especially if you take that little Jack, you may have lost his penis at all.
No mother should see her child in such pain
“He shouted a scream, which I had not heard before,” she wrote. Jack cried for pain, and Laura tried to get medical help at the hotel where they stayed. But the medical staff at the hotel could not do anything.
“I took him to the reception and asked for scissors,” she told Zerkalo. But the penis of the little boy was in such stress that neither she nor the hotel staff could unravel it. “There were two small blisters on both sides, like skin,” she said. “As if it will burst.”
Doctors say that this is not the first time they’ve seen this
From the hotel, Laura took her son to the nearest hospital, where he was given a local anesthetic. Only then the doctors were able to free their penis.
Although at first the doctors were worried that Jack might have suffered from permanent damage to his urinary tract or other internal structures, Jack soon was able to urinate properly, and the doctors ruled out any lengthy damage.
This may seem strange, but the doctors said that this is not the first case of this kind, and warned that this happens more often than the parents.
Little boys need to learn how to protect their penises
Parents should be vigilant that the penises of small boys are extremely vulnerable to accidents, mainly because the foreskin can easily be caught or trapped in various ways when they are young. An additional reason for concern is that boys also do not know how sensitive and sensitive this area is, and tend to treat it with less caution than an adult.
Fortunately, little Jack is happy and healthy.
Fortunately, Jack recovered with no consequences, but his mother still wants to raise the awareness of other parents to be more cautious in the grid in the boys’ bathing suits.
“Jack was very upset about this, but when he was five years old, he came back,” said Laura “The Mirror.” “He keeps talking about it now, but he’s fine. He talks about how he nearly lost his will on vacation and continues about the disobedient grids. He warned all his friends, because he does not want the same thing to happen to them.
“Please, those who have young children,” Laura pleaded on Facebook, “take off the net in shorts for swimming.”
If you find this article useful, do not forget to share it with your friends and family, since you can help someone in this. Thank you.
- Very effective self-made exfoliation of sugar-salt peeling from stretch marks and cellulite
- Eliminate bad breath in 5 minutes! This remedy will eliminate all bacteria that cause bad breath
- NASA Kepler Space Telescope has discovered an artificial megastructure built by the advanced civilization of aliens
- 2 powerful ingredients that purify the body of parasites and reduce fat deposits
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster