Now here is an amazing syrup that will help you lower your waist and get rid of excess water from the system. In addition, this combination of ingredients is useful for the eyes, hearing and concentration / memory. According to some users, it is very effective when it is taken in combination with daily training and cardio training.
Health Benefits of Horseradish
Horseradish is a perennial plant that protects your health in many respects. It protects the body from respiratory infections, influenza, urinary tract infections and tonsillitis.
Horseradish has been used to treat many health problems for thousands of years and what’s interesting is that every part of this plant has certain health benefits.
Horseradish can purify the system, accelerate metabolism, reduce fatigue and support the production of good bacteria in our intestines.
Horseradish does not contain a lot of calories and quickly. It comes with an excellent amount of vitamins, dietary fiber, antioxidants and minerals.
This plant is rich in basic minerals, including potassium, sodium, iron, manganese, zinc, copper and magnesium. Has strong diuretic, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
Finally, the horseradish is packed with vitamin C, which makes it ideal for the immune system and the destruction of viral infections.
It has the ability to eliminate dangerous free radicals from the system and indirectly protects us from inflammation, infections and even cancer.
Health Benefits of Ginger
Ginger is saturated with biologically active substances and nutrients. This spice has a strong beneficial effect on the brain and body.
One of the active ingredients of ginger – gingerol, is one of the main reasons for its powerful effects. It comes with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger calms vomiting and nausea that occur after surgery and chemotherapy.
- Four lemons
- Two centimeters of fresh ginger
- 4.5 oz. (About 125 g) horseradish
- Two tablespoons of cinnamon
- Three tablespoons of raw honey
- Take ginger and horseradish and put them in a blender. Once they are mixed, pour the lemon juice and stir for another three minutes.
- After that, add honey and cinnamon and mix all the ingredients until you get the syrup.
- Place the mixture in a clean glass jar and seal it. Take one teaspoon of this incredible mixture twice a day (before exercise or before eating).
- Take this syrup for about three weeks and pause for three weeks after this.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days