When there is an excess amount of uric acid in the joints, there is usually a condition called gout. The levels of this acid increase by 20-30 years before it causes problems, so gout occurs in the Middle Ages.
There is a natural cure for gout
Uric acid is filtered through urine, however, if production is excessive, it means that the kidneys do not work properly, which leads to a situation where uric acid turns into urate crystals and they accumulate in the joints, causing inflammation and severe pain. Tablets can eliminate pain, however, if you do not like medicines, then you can try this natural recipe.
Juice of gout
Ingredients used in this recipe are 1% natural and have very strong healing properties, as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1-2 tsp Turmeric powder;
- 1 pineapple;
- 2-3 teaspoons of ginger powder;
- Raw honey (optional);
- 1 cup cherry juice pie;
- 1 inch fresh ginger root.
How to cook it: Cut the skin from pineapple and use the stem, as it contains the highest concentration of bromelain. Cut it into slices and place it in a blender. Stir well, and then add the tart cherry juice. Finally, add turmeric and ginger (and honey), mix well and store in the refrigerator for 10 days. Then you can start consuming it daily.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!