Today we will present a simple home remedy that will cure your cough and restore your energy in a short time. Cough can be very unpleasant and common at this time of year. People usually treat them with prescribed medications and syrups, but you should know that natural remedies will also help without any adverse side effects. Leaves of laurel leaves give this product a pleasant aroma and a subtle tone of sweet and sour, and the lemon gives a pleasant acidic taste. Sugar in the recipe carries the components throughout the body with water.
Here’s what you need to prepare:
- 1 lemon
- 2.5 dcl of water
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 bay leaves
Boil the water in a saucepan, then add the bay leaves and cover it, simmering for about 10 minutes. Then strain the mixture and pour the liquid into a bowl, then add sugar and squeeze the lemon. Mix everything well until the sugar dissolves, and the cough remedy is ready!
Take one teaspoon twice a day and another teaspoon each time you feel a fit of coughing. The syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than a few days. It can be used cold and warm.
- 5 Ayurvedic Herbs for Blood Purification
- Potato juice can prevent cancer, diabetes, gastritis and hypertension.
- She eats even 50 bananas a day: today her body looks unrecognizable!
- Curcuma Does what chemotherapy can not: Curcuma Blocks Cancer Naturally Naturally
- Drink this juice to lose weight, regulate the thyroid gland and fight inflammation!