Everyone always asks how to keep love and lust alive after years of marriage. Is this more about dates? Is it about keeping things interesting in the bedroom?
Well, now we know … and in fact it’s pretty simple.
YourTango conducted a survey of “Happy, healthy sex in marriage” with 104 of our experts on marriage and relationships. In their opinion, the attraction is less related to romance, and is more connected with the assessment.
Respondents were asked when people feel more attractive to their spouses.
The majority, with 56 percent, said that this is when they feel needed and appreciated.
Therefore, never forget to thank you and look for small ways that your spouse feels needed.
There were other interesting results. A good 20 percent said that people feel attractive to their partner when this person is happy, pleasant and calm. 16 percent said that this is when their loved one is confident in their skills or achievements.
The one thing that came last, it’s probably what we’d expect to be first. Only 6 percent said that they feel attractive to their spouse when he or she acts flirtatious or sexy.
It seems that thanking him for correcting the shell is much sexier than kissing.
A sense of necessity is not a completely new concept when it comes to love. People often say that men need this in order to remain entangled in the relationship. It’s nice to realize that attraction in marriage is more than just physical.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!