Milk in many animals, especially cows, has long been a common food for many, but not for all crops. It provides other sources of food, such as cheese, yogurt, butter and kefir, and is a source of protein, vitamin D and calcium. But is milk really “Super Food”, as we were told?
Health problems due to milk consumption:
- Lactose intolerance: lactose is sugar, which is usually digested in the intestinal tract. Many people lack or lose the ability to digest lactose and suffer from significant amounts of intestines, bloating or even rashes while consuming dairy products.
- Allergies: Clinically, milk can also be associated with increased eczema, worsening sinus problems, migraine headaches and joint pain. Milk is considered a product that produces mucus, and it is believed that clinically this aggravates stagnation.
- Calcium deficiency: Although milk contains about 300 mg / cup of calcium, our bodies do not absorb it well enough. It’s really bad. Like the whole animal protein, milk (especially pasteurized milk) acidifies the pH of the body, which in turn causes biological correction. Calcium, an excellent acid neutralizer present in the bones, is used to neutralize the acidifying effect of milk, leading to calcium deficiency.
- Protein imbalance: cow milk contains on average 3 times more protein than human milk, which can create a metabolic imbalance. Ideally, this was not intended for human consumption.
- Cancer that causes toxins: dairy cows are given antibiotics and bovine growth hormone (rBGH) to artificially increase milk production. RBGH increases the level of insulin-growth factor 1 (IGF-1) in the blood, which has been clinically associated with several types of cancer.
Cow milk is an excellent source of food for calves, and it helps it to increase its weight almost 8 times from 100 pounds at birth. But, unlike people, when calves are weaned, they never drink milk again. Similarly, infants, after being weaned, should gradually move to other sources, from where they can receive the nutrients needed for bones and general development.
Studies that support the facts presented above:
- Samuel Epstein, MD, professor of environmental medicine at the School of Public Health at the University of Illinois and chairman of the Coalition for Cancer Prevention. In an article entitled “Hormonal milk Monsanto presents a serious threat to breast cancer, in addition to other cancers” (June 21, 1998).
- “These data do not support the hypothesis that a higher intake of milk or other sources of calcium by older women protects from fractures of the hip or forearm.” (Source: Feskanich D, Willett WC, Stampfer MJ, Colditz GA). Milk, dietary calcium, and bone fractures in women: a 12-year prospective study. American Journal of Public Health, 1997).
- “Consumption of dairy products, especially at the age of 20, was associated with an increased risk of a hip fracture in old age. (“Case-control study of risk factors for hip fracture in the elderly”, American Journal of Epidemiology, Volume 139, No. 5, 1994).
Most naturopaths believe that the harmful effects far outweigh the useful ones (which were also discussed). If milk products are reasonably avoided and other products used in addition to them, there are far-reaching health benefits, especially in old age. Listen to what your body tells you about milk consumption, and always respect the answer that is given.
Watch this video:
Dr. Mark Hyman, MD, is an American physician, scientist and author. He is the founder and medical director of the UltraWellness Center and columnist for The Huffington Post. Look at it in the video below, which lists six reasons why you should avoid drinking milk, and explains why this can be at the root of your health problems:
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days