The increase in the number of liquids in the intercellular fluid is called swelling.
Tumor on the legs can appear for many reasons: heat, problems with blood vessels, kidney damage, pregnancy, heart failure, hormonal problems, etc.
This problem should be considered as serious, and it would be better to immediately consult a doctor and confirm what led to the swelling of the leg exactly.
Traditional folk medicine has many different tools that can help swell, but probably the most effective of all is parsley tea, which very effectively throws out excess fluid from the body!
Natural diuretic for feet swelling
To make this tea, you will need fresh parsley and root, for example. The whole factory.
Well, wash the parsley and grind it in a meat grinder or finely chop it. Place it in a thermos, pour 500 ml of boiling water and leave overnight. Filter it in the morning. This is the amount of tea that you should drink, the third by a third, throughout the day.
You should drink this tea 2 days in a row and prepare a new amount the next day. Then take a break for 3 days and prepare a new amount that you will drink in the next 2 days.
Immediately after the first two days you will be able to notice a significant decrease in swelling of the legs, and you will easily put on your favorite shoes!
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days