Do you have fat deposits on your hips, and you hate them? Have you tried everything, but nothing worked? Try these exercises and you will quickly tighten your hips.
- Frog – lie on your back and lift your legs up, drawing the heels next to each other, but pushing the fingertips apart. Bend your knees slowly and straighten them, straining your muscles. Repeat the exercise 10 times in 3 series. Make a 1-minute break between breaks.
- Intense tension – lie on the left side and support the head with your hand. Bend the right leg at the knee and lay it on the ground in front of the foot, start lifting the foot 30 cm high for 10-15 times, and then switch the legs.
- Scissors – lie on your back and keep your hands lying on your back. Begin lifting your feet about 30 cm and cross them 10 times as the movement of scissors. Do not pause and move each leg up and down 10 times in 3 series. Do not touch the ground with your feet.
- Hit the resistance – extend the legs to the width of the shoulders and place an elastic fitness strip near the middle of the roe. Begin lifting your leg and moving it sideways until you beat the resistance of the group. Go back to the starting position and repeat the exercise 10 times for each leg.
- Squeezing the ball – lie on your back and bend your knees, placing an elastic ball between them. Keep hands along the body. Start lifting the lower part of your body and pull the stomach, staying in this position for 30-60 seconds and squeezing the bass as much as you can between your knees. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Lunge – straighten the body and spread your legs across the width of your shoulders. Start stretching your arms forward and step to the side with your left foot. Then bend the right leg in the knee and sit on it. Transfer the weight of the body to the leg. Then get up slowly and move the weight of the body to the other leg, performing attacks on all sides.