O Positive is the most common type of blood and therefore so many patients are needed.
Can a diet based on your blood group O, A, B or AB, help you in recovery? Peter J. D’Adamo created a blood diet.
D’Adamo claims that the foods you eat react chemically to your blood type. If you follow a diet designed for your blood type, your body will be more efficient in digesting food. You will lose weight, have more energy and help prevent disease.
The food you eat depends on your type of blood. Here’s what D’Adamo recommends for each type:
On a blood type diet, you will avoid processed foods and simple carbohydrates. This can be enough to help you lose weight.
Blood type O: a diet high in protein, heavy for lean meat, poultry, fish and vegetables, and light on grains, beans and dairy products. D’Adamo also recommends various supplements to help with stomach problems and other problems, he says that people with type O tend to have.
O should completely avoid certain vegetables; Lentils, beans and sea beans contain lectins that are deposited in muscle tissues, which makes it difficult to burn calories efficiently. Cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and mustard greens.
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!
- Guide to pregnancy during 8 weeks