Your immune system can protect you from viruses, germs and diseases, but your lifestyle can affect how well your immune system does it.
Try to change your bad habits, such as lack of sleep, lack of exercise and isolation, and make yourself a kiwi grapefruit with a mint drink.
You should know that only one kiwi provides more than 100% of the daily intake of vitamin C, and grapefruit is the biggest cholesterol fighter.
Immune System Booster – Kiwi Grapefruit with Mint Smoothie Recipe
- 1 kiwi fruit.
- 2 small mint sticks.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup.
- 2/3 cup cold grapefruit juice.
- 2 teaspoons of protein powder.
Leave one slice of kiwi for decoration. Clean the rest of the kiwi, grind it well and put it in a blender.
Leave one mint stick on one side and cut the rest into small pieces. Add mint leaves, lemon juice, maple syrup and grapefruit juice to the blender.
Stir for 15 minutes, add the protein powder and mix for another 10 minutes.
Put some ice in a large glass and fill it with a mixture.
Decorate the glass with a slice of kiwi and mint sticks and serve a cocktail with a straw.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days