Knees are one of the most important connections in our body, as they support our posture and allow us to stand, walk, run, jump and other similar physical exercises.
When we get old, our knees are often injured and injured. Tendons and ligaments in this area become less flexible and mobile with the loss of their natural lubrication. Although this is a natural process, we need to do something to strengthen our knees and make them flexible to make quick and sharp movements.
Strengthening ligament of knees and tendons
The next remedy will help you to strengthen your knee ligaments and tendons, and with this to facilitate daily activities. This natural remedy contains vitamin C, silicon, bromelain and magnesium. All these compounds have strong anti-inflammatory properties and reduce pain.
Moreover, these essential nutrients provide strength and energy to all parts and systems of our body.
- 250 ml (1 glass) of water
- 1 cup instant oatmeal
- 40 gr raw honey
- 2 cups of pineapple slices
- 40 g (1.5 ounces) of crushed almonds
- 1 glass of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 7 g (0.25 ounces) cinnamon
Squeeze the juice from the pineapple and cook the oatmeal. Mix almonds, orange juice, cinnamon and honey in a blender. Then add the cooked oatmeal and squeezed pineapple juice in a blender. Once you get a smooth mixture, add a few ice cubes to the blender and mix again.
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!