According to Mayo Clinic, one of the most effective ways to burn extra calories is to integrate a combination of the following three elements into one’s life:
1. Lifestyle changes:
For example, Mayo Clinic recommends a diet low in diary and saturated fats. They recommend making small changes in daily life. For instance, try taking the stairs instead of using the elevator. The small changes add up.
2. Strength training:
Muscle burns more calories, even while you are resting. The video below shows you how to do exercise from side lunges to leg lifts. Both are intended to define and tone those leg muscles.
3. Consistent aerobic exercise:
“As a general goal, include at least 30 minutes of physical activity in your daily routine,” states Mayo Clinic. You can’t get to 30 without starting with just committing 12 minutes. What better way than to make it easy?! YouTube channel XHIT Daily shows how it’s down below.
The video below shows you how to lose thigh fat with just 12 minutes a day!
- Flower essences to dispel stress, sadness and anxiety.
- After reading this, you will never again throw watermelon seeds!
- This powerful tea is the best natural remedy for swollen feet
- A cure for cancer? – Mina Bissell (Video)
- This woman cured breast cancer in just 6 weeks thanks to this Chinese diet against cancer!