According to Mayo Clinic, one of the most effective ways to burn extra calories is to integrate a combination of the following three elements into one’s life:
1. Lifestyle changes:
For example, Mayo Clinic recommends a diet low in diary and saturated fats. They recommend making small changes in daily life. For instance, try taking the stairs instead of using the elevator. The small changes add up.
2. Strength training:
Muscle burns more calories, even while you are resting. The video below shows you how to do exercise from side lunges to leg lifts. Both are intended to define and tone those leg muscles.
3. Consistent aerobic exercise:
“As a general goal, include at least 30 minutes of physical activity in your daily routine,” states Mayo Clinic. You can’t get to 30 without starting with just committing 12 minutes. What better way than to make it easy?! YouTube channel XHIT Daily shows how it’s down below.
The video below shows you how to lose thigh fat with just 12 minutes a day!
- For this recipe people go crazy! He heals pains in the knees, bones and joints
- Ebola: the origin, the cure and this is fatal?
- 11 things that happen to you when you start eating ginger every day
- Cancer cells die in just 42 days: this juice of the famous Australian has cured more than 45,000 people from cancer!
- How to lose 5 pounds quickly