According to Mayo Clinic, one of the most effective ways to burn extra calories is to integrate a combination of the following three elements into one’s life:
1. Lifestyle changes:
For example, Mayo Clinic recommends a diet low in diary and saturated fats. They recommend making small changes in daily life. For instance, try taking the stairs instead of using the elevator. The small changes add up.
2. Strength training:
Muscle burns more calories, even while you are resting. The video below shows you how to do exercise from side lunges to leg lifts. Both are intended to define and tone those leg muscles.
3. Consistent aerobic exercise:
“As a general goal, include at least 30 minutes of physical activity in your daily routine,” states Mayo Clinic. You can’t get to 30 without starting with just committing 12 minutes. What better way than to make it easy?! YouTube channel XHIT Daily shows how it’s down below.
The video below shows you how to lose thigh fat with just 12 minutes a day!
- How to reduce triglyceride levels by making these 6 simple changes in your diet
- 20 products that will clean your arteries naturally and protect you from heart attacks
- Wonder-grass: lose 8 kilograms of weight in 7 days?
- This medicine from the old school will help cure the back, joints and pain in the knee in just 7 days!
- Apply this homemade mask on your hair and wait 15 minutes. The effects will leave you breathless!