Oregano tea – WHY?
- Oregano has powerful antioxidants and antibacterial properties.
- It is loaded with fiber, iron, manganese, vitamin E, iron, calcium, omega-fatty acids, manganese and tryptophan to support your immune system as it fights your infection.
- Oregano is powerful enough to fight a drug-resistant MRSA.
- Its anti-inflammatory benefits also treat osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis.
- You can use it to treat asthma, bronchitis, heartburn, bloating, seizures, headaches, fatigue, muscle pain, toothaches and gum disease.
- The benefits of oregano are partly due to its high antioxidant content.
- This herb has 42 times the antioxidant impact of apples. These antioxidants also improve colon cancer in laboratory animals.
Oregano tea for colds
As we have already said, oregano increases the production of sweat to help your body detoxify and acts as an expectorant to increase the excretion of phlegm.
- 4 – 6 tablespoons fresh leaves of oregano
- 2 ½ cups of water
- 1 tablespoon organic raw honey
Follow the simple instructions:
- First, you need to bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Then you need to cut the leaves and quickly add to the frying pan.
- And now cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the fire and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain and add honey.
- Enjoy your tea.
NOTE: Ladies and gentlemen, you can also cool the tea and apply it to the skin to treat acne and dandruff. Or, you can drink a hot cup after a heavy meal to improve digestion, fight gas production and prevent constipation.
- No more bad breathing, bacteria and plaque in the mouth with just one object
- The Lost City of Antarctic Shock Claims A massive civilization exists under the mile of ice
- INCREDIBLE! She started using turmeric around the eyes. In 10 minutes something incredible happened!
- If you love bananas, stop what you are doing and read these 10 stunning facts!
- Avocado Peel Benefits and Nutritional Facts