Not only the cracked legs look extremely unattractive, but in some cases they can lead to pain and infection. There are many factors working against us, with beautiful legs, which we have always dreamed of, including dry air, lack of moisture, shoes, training procedures, improper foot care, long stay on hard floors, unhealthy eating, aging and more.
Most people turn to beauty salons and manicures to prepare the legs for the next beach season, but this regularly takes quite a lot of time and it can cost a fortune. In addition, it is difficult to know that creams and scrubs do contain, since many of the products, labeled as all natural and organic, are loaded with questionable ingredients.
The good news is that the problem can be solved with the help of some home remedies. There are many products and tips for taking care of your feet at home about how to prevent and heal cracked heels.
For this purpose, a healing foot balm is highly recommended! The combination of tea tree oil and peppermint oil rejuvenates the skin, revitalizes worn legs, moisturizes the skin and protects against fungi and bacteria that affect the legs.
Thos, who are fans of DIY beauty and all natural, home remedies, will love this baking soda mix baking mix that works wonders for cleaning the cracked legs and eliminates calluses forever! The best thing is that it’s just, absolutely natural and not worth anything!
DIY baking soda for baking dry cracked feet
- 4-5 liters of water in the bucket (make sure your feet fit)
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- English salts (optional)
- Lavender oil
- Soft scrub sponge / pumice stone / brush
- First pour the soda into a bucket of water
- Stir well to make baking soda completely dissolved
- Add a few drops of lavender oil, if you want to imitate a home resort. The relaxing aroma of lavender oil will soothe you after a hard day’s work
- Soak your feet in this solution for 15-20 minutes.
- When you have finished soaking the legs, start the underside with a soft cleaning sponge, pumice or cleaning brush
- When finished, apply nail varnish to a moisturizing cream with a high content of glycerin, petrolatum or coconut oil
- Wear socks to seal moisture. It is recommended to sleep with socks all night
- Repeat this process several times a week and once or twice a month during the winter season
- If you are interested in making this routine even more intense and effective, mix baking soda with water to create a paste to wash your feet, having previously cleaned them with a brush or pumice
Home spa treatments are very inexpensive and fun! Regularly practicing this routine, you can be sure that you have beautiful legs, regardless of the time of year, so you can remain confident.
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!
- 10 simple tips on how to start eating more raw foods [VIDEO]
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!