There are dark spots on the skin that can be found on parts of the body that fold. Few things can make you have dark skin under the arms, and this is shaving, reaction to deodorants, excessive sweating, buildup of dead skin cells, acanthosis-niggaz, obesity, diabetes or bacterial infection. F in case this condition makes you feel uncomfortable, then you can try these natural and home remedies.
- Potatoes are slightly vinegar vegetables, and light acid in it has natural bleaching properties that are softer on the skin than other foods in stores. If you want to maximize the benefit of grate potatoes and apply juice to the affected area. Let it dry for 15 minutes, then rinse it thoroughly.
- Honey and sugar scrub – mix 1.5 cups of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon. Honey, ½ cup light olive oil and 6 drops of lavender essential oil. Use this scrub anywhere in the body to relax dead skin cells that can cause darker pigmentation. You will not need to moisturize it afterwards.
- Coconut oil – contains a lot of vitamin E and has antibacterial properties. This is an effective way to get rid of the armpits, thus, massage the oil in the affected areas and let it act for 10-15 minutes. Use soap and warm water to rinse it.
- Lemon juice – wipe the lemon wedge on the skin for a couple of minutes and let it act for 10 minutes, then rinse it off. Be careful with it, as a dermatologist named Michael Green, lemon juice can cause phytophotodermatitis, a burn from acids in the fruit.
- Baking soda – make pasta baking soda and water and use it for exfoliation to help you remove dead skin cells and reduce the appearance of dark skin. Use the solution a couple of times a week.
Have you tried some of these tools? Let us know how they acted!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days
- Incredible! All you need is one tea bag, and you will never see mice or spiders in your house!
- She turned 2 simple ingredients into a cure for cancer, after which the government did it for her …
- A few things that you need to know about hemorrhoids and how to deal with them!
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!