Seven years ago I went to one of the best adventures of my life. I finally made a commitment to get rid of excess weight and get better health in my life after it was increased for the rest of my life. During the year I lost 150 pounds. Here are some of the ways I hit hard gold with my weight loss journey (and how you can too):
1. I started by studying what I eat daily.
2. I came out of my comfort zone.
Getting membership in the gym was one of the most frightening moments for me. I was disappointed by the thought of being the only 300-pound woman in the gym, surrounded by relatively suitable people. I did not want to be judged. After I got a gym membership, I quickly realized that no one gave me dirty looks or said anything cruel to me. It was the worst scenario in my head.
3. I realized that exercise is not punishment.
So many people go into fitness mode as a way to punish themselves for being overweight or eating too much junk food. Since I like to feel good, I focus on physical pursuits that I like.
Most of my training I spend on long distances (because this is what I fell in love with). I also lift weights, bike, go camping, swim and do fitness. But most of my exercises come from something sustainable (and enjoyable) for me. Physical activity is a reward.
Have you lost a lot of weight and experienced some life lessons? Please share your experience in the comments section on Facebook! For those who can not believe in this wonderful transformation, here’s a video illustrating Naomi’s incredible journey:
- 5 common reasons for the appearance of cellulite from nowhere (and 2-component cream to fight cellulite)
- How alkaline water kills cancer cells and how to cook it
- No more bad breathing, bacteria and plaque in the mouth with just one object
- The Lost City of Antarctic Shock Claims A massive civilization exists under the mile of ice
- INCREDIBLE! She started using turmeric around the eyes. In 10 minutes something incredible happened!