Initial expert assessments were surpassed tenfold, and part of the famous Eiffel Tower was auctioned for more than half a million euros.
Fourteen cast-iron steps are located between the second and third floors of the tower and sold for 523,800 euros after some brutal auction in the auction house Artcurial.
The representative of the auction house confirmed that the auction changed, and the dramatic and interested buyers began buying each other offers of 20 000 euros higher than the previous ones. The starting price was 40 000 euros.
Auctioneer Francois Tian noted that the staircase was sold to an Asian buyer by phone.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!