According to the American Heart Association and stroke, heart disease and strokes are the leading cause of death worldwide, most of which suffer from primary or repeated heart attacks. Heart attacks are the result:
- Insufficient blood supply
- Caused by blocking of the coronary artery
Every year, more than 700,000 people suffer from heart attacks, and more than 100,000 of them do not recover. Although the collected data show an astonishingly large number of cardiovascular diseases in recent years, there are a number of key symptoms that a person is likely to experience long before a life-threatening heart attack that can potentially save one’s life.
Here are 8 major symptoms that can occur a month before a heart attack, which can improve the survival rate with proper recognition.
1. About a month before, the unusual weakness of the body is a key symptom that arises from a lack of blood circulation and circulation. Because of the narrowing of the arteries, weakened muscles are a red flag when it comes to expecting a heart attack in its premature condition.
2. When there is a shortage of blood flow, dizziness is another symptom that should not be taken lightly. Lack of proper blood circulation affects the flow of blood to the brain, which can occur in uncomfortable dizzying spells.
3. After dizziness, experiencing cold sweats, is another signal that your body can be under duress. Without adequate blood flow, your body can feel sticky, cold and generally unhealthy.
4. If you experience chest pain, or pain in other areas of your body, such as arms, back and shoulders, you want to see a doctor as soon as possible. Chest pain and chest tightness are key symptoms for confirmation in order to prevent a life-threatening heart attack.
5. Many victims of heart attacks also experienced symptoms of a cold or flu a month before their illness. This is a good indication of health, which can not be ignored.
6. Along with the general weakness of the body, constant fatigue is another strong indicator that your body lacks blood supply. When this is the case, your body experiences the discomfort of overexertion due to the fact that it works much harder to create enough blood flow.
7. Shortness of breath is another key symptom that should be considered when predicting a possible heart attack. With each muscle that requires oxygen and adequate blood flow, your lungs do not differ. When your heart is troubled, your lungs will be naturally amazed and, as a rule, show signs through difficulty in breathing.
8. Other vital signs include nausea, dyspepsia, heartburn, or abdominal pain.
If you liked this article, be sure to share it with your Facebook friends!
- 5 common reasons for the appearance of cellulite from nowhere (and 2-component cream to fight cellulite)
- How alkaline water kills cancer cells and how to cook it
- No more bad breathing, bacteria and plaque in the mouth with just one object
- The Lost City of Antarctic Shock Claims A massive civilization exists under the mile of ice
- INCREDIBLE! She started using turmeric around the eyes. In 10 minutes something incredible happened!