Ahhh, carrot cake is one of the greatest treats there; I mean, come on, it’s warm, fragrant and covered with a cream cheese glaze. But there is this is not always the best solution, because of the amount of calories, good news now you can!
This oatmeal has everything you would want in a delicious cake; It is creamy, crunchy, chewy, and sweet. But, it’s also nutritionally healthy and packed with amazing ingredients to fuel your morning. In addition, unlike the cake, this dish can be cooked in minutes! It is loaded with cardio-healthy ingredients, whole grains, tasty, nutritious sweet, healthy carrots and cinnamon to balance blood sugar levels. This is something that you can really enjoy and not feel guilty about in the future. Enjoy!
1 cup without gluten
2 cups of water
1 tablespoon of honey or stevia
1 Tsp Pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons raisins
1 glass of grated carrot
2 Tsp Cinnamon
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Pinch from Himalayan pink salt
In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the water to a boil. Add to the oats and reduce to a boil and mix for 3-4 minutes or until the liquid is mostly absorbed. Add sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Movement in carrots and izume, and top with crispy pecans.
- 10 chronic pain pain triggers and 10 that alleviate it
- How to lose fat thigh: 6 simple exercises that you can do at home!
- Five lost inventions of Nikola Tesla, threatening the global elite
- Lemon juice and baking soda saves 1000 years of life each year
- Vaccines: injectable treatment or neurological toxins?