A new species of gecko, Geckolepis megalepis, was discovered on the island of Madagascar. Most of all, biologists are puzzled by the fact that this species has a large scale, the largest of all other species of gecko that easily break away, leaving them free from predators.
When predators capture a predator, they lose not only their scales, but also the skin under the behavior that helps them to easily escape.
The name Geckolepis megalepis is Latin for “large scales”, which are very similar to those of fish. This is the first type of such gecko, discovered after 75 years.
- Do you ever wake up at night and can not move? THIS IS IT MEANS – TERRIFICATION!
- 10 simple tips on how to start eating more raw foods [VIDEO]
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!