Sometimes the skin is healthier than the inside of the fruit!
Peeling sometimes contains more nutrients than inside the fetus. This is the case with oranges and bananas. There are different uses of the skin, medical and practical, about which you probably did not know.
Orange peel, like apple peel, contains many nutrients. But it is important that the crust is not contaminated with pesticides. Use organic or peel orange peel with a teaspoon of baking soda and water – you need to “dissolve” the fruit for about half an hour in the mixture.
Orange peel is proven by research to improve digestion and metabolism. He successfully fights against gas, acid reflux, acid and vomiting.
Most of the benefits provided by the peel come from the essential oils that it contains. These oils have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. And they help in improving liver function. These essential oils affect the nervous system, so they are ideal for calming, raising the mood and insomnia.
The banana peel is full of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Studies have shown that they can successfully eliminate insect bites – just rub this bite site with some skin. Banana peel helps to heal wounds and bruises on the body. With the help of banana peel you can whiten your teeth, and also helps with headaches. Ingredients from the peel successfully solve the problem of itching in the skin and on the scalp. Psoriasis can also be successfully treated by rubbing banana peel on the diseased part of the skin.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!