Double chin is a noticeable feature in most people with overweight. This is a hard-to-reach function, except when wearing a shirt with a turtle neck or scarf. Some double chins are so prominent that you do not know where the face ends and the neck begins. This is caused by an additional layer of adipose tissue under the chin and is often explained by excess weight. Age is another factor that can lead to subcutaneous chin under the influence of loss of skin elasticity. In some people this can be genetic. The use of cosmetics or clothing to hide the double chin, is not the final solution.
Whatever the reason for your jaws, you can get rid of them by natural and simple methods. A healthy lifestyle, simple exercises and easy home remedies will help you get rid of the double chin. Although surgical procedures can get rid of a double chin, they can be expensive. Here are some painless, inexpensive and natural home remedies to lose an unsightly double chin.
1. Wheat germ oil
Regular neck massage and a double chin area using wheat germ oil is an effective way to get rid of a double chin. Wheat germ oil contains vitamin E, which nourishes and helps tighten the skin. Before going to bed, gently wipe the oil from the wheat germ around the chin area.
- Gently massage in the ascending movement from the lower part of the neck to the tip of the chin for 15 minutes.
- Leave the oil on the skin for the night.
- Regular massage for a month or so will show a noticeable reduction in the double chin.
2. Egg White
A mask made with the use of egg white can help in reducing the double chin. Egg white has a firming effect of the skin and is good for skin health.
- Break two eggs, discard the yolk and whip the egg white.
- Add one tablespoon of milk, honey and lemon juice.
- Add a few drops of mint essential oil.
- Apply this mask on the skin around the area of the chin and neck.
- Leave for 30 minutes, wash with warm water and dry the skin.
3. Process the chewing gum
Maintaining the muscles of the face and training the muscles around the jaw can help get rid of the double chin. A simple and effective way to do this is to chew a chewing gum without sugar. Sugar-free chewing gum not only helps to train the muscles of the jaw and chin, but also helps maintain healthy teeth and gums.
A natural mask made with the use of glycerin is also a good technique for removing double chins.
- Mix one tablespoon of glycerin, half a tablespoon of Epsom salt and a few drops of peppermint oil.
- Using a cotton swab, gently apply it on the neck and chin.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes, so that it absorbs into the skin.
- Finally, wash the mask using warm or cold water. Repeat this technique at least three times a week to see a noticeable difference.
5. Cocoa butter
Using cocoa butter regularly improves the elasticity of the skin, thereby preventing sagging of the skin. Skin sagging and loss of skin elasticity is one of the main causes of double chin.
- Heat a few tablespoons of cocoa butter and gently massage it on the neck and double chin.
- Hold it for at least half an hour.
- Do this twice a day, before taking a bath in the morning and before going to bed at night, will show a significant reduction in the double chin.
Chin exercises are effective for stretching and toning the muscles of the face, neck and jaw. This will help you get rid of the double chin. A simple but effective exercise involves smoothly turning the head clockwise and then counter-clockwise, while keeping your spine straight forward. Repeat this exercise 5-10 times three times a day for several weeks until you notice the difference.
Here’s another exercise.
- Keep the spine upright, slowly tilt your head as far as you can.
- Look at the ceiling, press your lips to your lips and keep this position for five counts, and then release. We know, it looks funny!
- Repeat this exercise 5-10 times and continue every day for several weeks.
7. Green tea
Green tea helps you get rid of water, which can be the cause of your double chin. Caffeine actually prevents water retention because of its diuretic properties. Even if your double chin is caused by excessive weight, green tea is still effective, as it can also help get rid of excess fat by increasing your metabolism. Green tea contains relatively low levels of caffeine, but has a high level of amino acid L-theanine, both of which can help in weight loss and double chin reduction.
Melons contain up to 95% water, which soothes the skin. They are rich in vitamins, proteins, phosphorus and calcium. Its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-aging properties protect free radicals, thereby preventing sagging of the skin. Vitamin A, present in melons, prevents the formation of free radicals and keeps the skin young. Its vitamin B is also the ideal toner for the skin and makes the skin supple.
- Make a bowl of melon juice using a blender.
- Apply the melon juice evenly to the double chin with a cotton swab.
- Allow it to remain on the double chin for about 20 minutes and rinse with water.
- Repeat this two or three times a day to achieve effective results.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days