The vast majority of people keep apple cider vinegar in their kitchen, mainly because this type of vinegar is able to revitalize any salad. However, are you from the fact that apple cider vinegar was once often used as a natural cure for many different health problems?
Although there is no scientific evidence of these health benefits, there are several clinical trials that have confirmed the potential of apple cider vinegar. For example, a scientific study conducted in Japan, in which more than 170 obese people took part, showed surprising results.
The people who participated in this study practiced almost the same diet, but a group of people used apple cider vinegar (home) regularly, while the rest of the participants used different spices, herbs and seasonings.
Eventually, researchers concluded that people who included homemade apple cider vinegar in their diets were able to lose more weight compared to those who avoided apple cider vinegar.
Most experts in this field agree that apple cider vinegar can increase the activity of certain genes found in the body and stimulate the breakdown of body fat.
In addition, apple cider vinegar has the ability to lead to a sharp decrease in blood sugar levels.
According to Carol Johnston, professor and director of the nutrition program at the University of Arizona, apple cider vinegar has the ability to block the digestion of starch, and starch is one of the main causes of increased blood sugar levels.
In addition, Johnston argues that this particular type of vinegar provides anti-glycemic effects, and there are several scientific studies that support this claim.
Apple cider vinegar is not able to completely suppress the activity of starch, but this vinegar can prevent the processing of most starch and thus protects us from unexpected bursts of blood sugar.
If you do not want or you just can not buy apple cider vinegar from a health food store, you will definitely appreciate this information – this vinegar can be cooked at home.
Recipe homemade homemade apple cider vinegar
Here’s how to prepare natural cider apple cider vinegar in the comfort of your home.
- Kernels and peels obtained from eight apples (organic)
- Two tablespoons of organic, raw honey
- Place the cores and peel in a large glass jar. Put some water in it to cover the kernels and peel.
- Pour two tablespoons of organic raw honey and mix thoroughly until the honey dissolves. Use a paper towel to cover the glass jar and seal it well. Leave the mixture for two weeks. After this, grind the mixture.
- Remove the apple slices and re-seal the jar. Leave the decision for another 30 days. Stir and / or shake the jar daily.
- There you go – home apple cider vinegar is ready!
Via Health & amp; Healthy Living
- How to use the R-I-C-E method to quickly get rid of swollen ankles, legs and feet
- 5 Ways to Show Emotional Support to Someone in Pain
- That’s what happens when you shine with a laser on the blackest material ever created
- Put some Vicks VapoRub on garlic cloves. Cause? You will regret that you did not know this before!
- 7 simple yoga stretch marks for calming pain in the lumbar region