Headaches are one of the most common problems of our time. They can be painful and rather irritating, and can occur on one or both sides of the head or in one specific place. They can develop gradually or suddenly, and can last for an hour or a whole day.
Probably, there was not a single person in the world who did not suffer from some kind of headache. Sometimes the pain can be unbearable, so people try to resolve headaches as quickly as they can. Conventional treatment includes over-the-counter pain killers, but sometimes they have adverse side effects that can do more harm than good. Fortunately, there is a way to reduce pain in a natural way.
Today we will show you how to use banana peels to relieve headaches. It may sound silly, but the method does work!
Just take a banana peel and put a few ice cubes into it, then cover it with a sticky tape and put it on your forehead.
So, lie so in a quiet and dark place for twenty minutes, and the pain must disappear!
Make sure there is a towel next to you when the ice begins to melt.
This amazing banana compress miraculously works against headaches. According to experts, the secret lies in the high content of potassium, which can easily alleviate the pain. If the headache lasts longer, keep the banana peel longer or use a new one if the ice melts. Try this unusual method yourself, and you will be amazed at the results!
- Burn fat, fight diabetes and lower blood pressure with this simple drink to detoxify
- Seventh-grade girls can forcibly inject a vaccine against HPV if they want to stay in public school
- Liquid “bomb”, which will cut your waist for the night!
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!