You should try these natural remedies for the treatment of moles, acne, spots and warts.
- Aloe Vera – you can easily remove dark spots from the face by placing a piece of fresh Aloe Vera gel on the affected area, allowing it to act for 30 minutes. The procedure should be repeated every night until the stain disappears.
- Sodium bicarbonate – you can use sodium bicarbonate mixed with castor oil to remove traces of the skin. Just mix them together until smooth and apply a layer on the affected area, putting a bandage on it. Repeat the procedure every night.
- Lemon – you can use it to remove dark spots from your skin, as it is a natural bleach. Take a piece of cotton and soak it in the juice. Wipe it in the affected area several times a day, but make sure that you do not expose this patch of skin to direct sunlight, as it can burn the skin.
- Honey – use honey to apply it to the affected area during the night, and then apply a bandage over it. The wart will disappear after several applications.
- Open the pores of the skin – take one pot, put water in it and bring it to a boil. Take the pot from the oven and come up to it, covering your head with a towel. Wait 10-15 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water, applying a little vinegar to clean it.
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!
- Guide to pregnancy during 8 weeks