It was an ordinary day at a hairdresser, then a tragedy


A trip to the hairdresser is associated with effeminate and attractive results, be it a change or improvement in the color of the hair or a cut that will give you the “oomph” that you need. The worst thing that you will need to worry about is to be dissatisfied with the results … of course, nothing shakes the ground in the scheme of things.

The worry that you will choose him from a living salon, of course, would not be on your list of problems. However, in some salons there is a relatively unknown risk to your health and perhaps even to your life! This danger was discovered by a young woman, Elizabeth Smith, whose trip to the Blowbunny Salon in San Francisco resulted in her being sent to the emergency room.

Upon arrival, she was evaluated using computed tomography, which showed that the artery on the neck was damaged. Doctors explained to her that this caused her a stroke! How could this happen with the fact that she just washed her hair in the sink?

Apparently, this phenomenon is well known to doctors and owners of hairdressers; It actually was dubbed: “Beauty salon”. It is extremely important that the salons have chairs that are reclining into a position that allows your neck to fit comfortably in the corresponding lip on the sink. Without enough support that leaves your neck at a healthy angle, anyone can be at risk because of what happened to Elizabeth.

Listen to her story in the video below, in which you will learn about her recovery for 8 months and her desire to warn others about this relatively unknown danger, so that this completely avoid the danger, should never cause harm to others. It should also be noted that the differences in altitude should always be corrected,
What can also affect the angle of the neck.

Recommended Pages

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *