Purification of the body should be carried out at least once every six months or twice a year, because accumulated toxins can lead to various diseases. Frequent colds, infections, fatigue, drowsiness, deconcentration – indicate the presence of toxins in the body, malignant microbes and other harmful bacteria.
There is an effective natural remedy for Russian medicine, consisting of kefir and buckwheat flour. Kefir is an elixir of youth and health, and buckwheat flour strengthens the body, rejuvenates blood vessels, relieves fatigue, increases blood circulation in the hands and feet and increases the secretion of urine.
Great for memory and concentration (especially for the elderly) is pressure, arteriosclerosis and also cures constipation. In combination with kefir lowers blood sugar levels, cleanses the intestines and blood vessels, normalizes metabolism and prevents the development of pancreatic cancer and increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
The recipe for a mixture of kefir and buckwheat flour is as follows: pour a spoonful of buckwheat flour into 180 ml of kefir and mix well. Do this in the evening and leave the mixture in the refrigerator for the night.
In the morning, half an hour before drinking, mix well. This mixture is best used instead of breakfast. It can sweeten a little honey. After this procedure, do not eat anything for the next 3 hours.
This cleaning process is recommended to be carried out within 14 days.
- How to use the R-I-C-E method to quickly get rid of swollen ankles, legs and feet
- 5 Ways to Show Emotional Support to Someone in Pain
- That’s what happens when you shine with a laser on the blackest material ever created
- Put some Vicks VapoRub on garlic cloves. Cause? You will regret that you did not know this before!
- 7 simple yoga stretch marks for calming pain in the lumbar region