Thieves of cars always try to find new and effective ways to get into your car and pick up all your belongings – or even steal your car. Have you heard the latest news – there were cases of robbery using everything, a penny or nickel!
And here comes the question of a million dollars – how do they use a coin to enter your car? How do they use a coin to enter your car? Your car sits on the driveway or a lot, when you make a purchase, the thief slips over the nickel or penny in the door handle from the passenger side.
So, as it actually works – well, they follow you wherever you go. When you try to use your key for a central lock, it will not work, because the door of the passenger car is stuck. Then they can get into your car and steal everything they want, including the car itself, if they have the know-how!
And that’s why you need to check the door handle of the passenger car before you enter your car to make sure that the coin is not inserted. Thieves are also known to be hiding in the back to lure you with this method! So it would be better to check the back seat or even call 911 if the thief climbed into your trunk.
Just take a look at the video below to see how thieves use the “slider” technique to steal your valuables while you pump gas at a gas station. We hope that you will find this article useful and do not forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you.
- If you see Penny placed in the door handle of your car, IT MEANS!
- HOW TO MAKE A TURMER TEA FOR REDUCING PAIN AND INFLAMMATION
- 8 little-known causes of hypothyroidism
- Just splash it and at two o’clock There will not be a single fly, cockroaches or mosquitoes! They will disappear forever!
- The study confirms: This oil is better than any toothpaste