A very common type of pain, especially in the elderly, is pain in the joints and joints. The market sells numerous commercial products that usually help to remove pain and inflammation, but contain chemicals that can harm your health.
There is an ancient art of healing that uses fingers to gradually press the key healing points that stimulate the body’s natural self healing abilities.
Acupressure comes from ancient China and can help increase blood circulation, increasing deep relaxation and relieving muscle stiffness.
What points of acupressure help remove stiffness?
Michael Reid on Acupressure.com recommends GB34 and ST36.
According to modern reflexology, GB34 “is placed on the side of the leg, just below the knee, slightly in front of the tip of the outer bone of the leg.” ST36 can be located at a distance of four fingers below the patella and the width of one finger from the outside of the leg. You just need to rub GB34 and ST36 daily.
GB34 helps with relief of nausea, vomiting, sciatic pain, hip pain and jaundice. ST36 is considered critical in toning muscles, helps with digestion, relieves fatigue and facilitates menstrual cramps.
What else can you do to remove stiffness?
Despite the acupressure, there are other recommendations, such as a deep sleep in a warm place, rejuvenating the muscles with a hot shower and increasing blood flow.
- Eat ¼ tsp of this spice to fall asleep faster
- Lemon-Ginger-Avocado Breakfast smoothies for effective fat burning, fighting cancer and removing heavy metals
- Eliminate scarring from any part of your body in less than a month
- Boost your energy and balance emotions with these exercises of hands
- Only select people have this on their body: look closely at the second toe. That’s what it means!