Vicks VapoRub is a bit of an institute when it comes to over-the-counter medications. This is due to the fact that he treats diseases with couples. It contains camphor, eucalyptus and menthol and is an excellent analgesic that treats various kinds of problems.
Here are some of them:
- Headaches – apply the gel on the temples and under your nose, breathe slowly and deeply if you suffer from a sinus headache.
- Heal bruises and small cuts – apply a little salt and a thin layer of wicks to your bruise. This combo will help your blood to circulate faster and dissolve the bruise mark. You can rub the gel around small cuts, but be careful not to apply it to open wounds and damaged skin.
- Avoid mistakes – put the gel on clothes and skin to reflect bugs. If you are bitten, you can apply ointment to the affected area for relief.
- Cracks on the heels – apply Vicks on the heels and balls of your feet, massaging it well. Do the procedure in the evenings, and then put on a few socks. Use warm water to rinse it off in the morning and loosen it with pumice stone.
- Keep animals in a desperate position – keep the safe, doors and curtains from scratches, wiping furniture with wicks.
- Muscle pain – massage the gel over the diseased muscles, wrap the place in a dry towel and let it sit for a while.
- Nail fungus on the legs – wipe the affected nail 2-3 times a day with this gel. The process can take from several weeks to several months to completely heal.
- Tinnitus – this can be caused by ear infections, but may also appear due to a cold. This pain can make daily activities very difficult, especially when you are going to sleep. If you want to ease the pain, lower the cotton swab into the gel and gently rub it overnight until the pain disappears.
- Trataka exercises to improve vision
- Danger of using talcum powder
- RUSSIA: Thousands of people watch the mysterious “whirlwind of light” in the sky of Omsk
- There are only 2 parts of this increases the risk of pancreatic cancer
- Amazing benefits to the health of guava leaves that you did not know about!