Pillow cases can be washed once every week, but no one washes the actual pillow. Over the course of time, the pillows can get yellow and stained. However, if this happens, there is a way to clean them and return their white glory. Jillee shares a miracle laundry whitening solution and technique which works like a magic on dingy pillows.
You will need:
- Really hot water;
- ½ cup of borax;
- 1 cup of bleach;
- 1 cup of powdered dishwasher detergent;
- 1 cup of laundry detergent.
Check out the video to get the instructions.
- 6 Symptoms Of PCOS And 3 Ways To Manage It
- How to Lose Weight Fast and Easy with the Japanese Morning Banana Diet
- Can More Sex Make You Happier?
- You Can Bring Back Your Pink and Smooth Lips Without Spending Too Much! FIND OUT HOW HERE!
- Your Breasts Are Sagging – Here Is The Causes And How to Back Them to Normal!