Pillow cases can be washed once every week, but no one washes the actual pillow. Over the course of time, the pillows can get yellow and stained. However, if this happens, there is a way to clean them and return their white glory. Jillee shares a miracle laundry whitening solution and technique which works like a magic on dingy pillows.
You will need:
- Really hot water;
- ½ cup of borax;
- 1 cup of bleach;
- 1 cup of powdered dishwasher detergent;
- 1 cup of laundry detergent.
Check out the video to get the instructions.
- How to use the R-I-C-E method to quickly get rid of swollen ankles, legs and feet
- 5 Ways to Show Emotional Support to Someone in Pain
- That’s what happens when you shine with a laser on the blackest material ever created
- Put some Vicks VapoRub on garlic cloves. Cause? You will regret that you did not know this before!
- 7 simple yoga stretch marks for calming pain in the lumbar region