Every woman I know wants to get rid of the dark underarms! Well, using home remedies below, you can do it with ease. Of course, this takes time and patience, but the results are stunning.
They perfectly bleach. Potatoes do not irritate the skin, since it contains mild acids.
– Using a thin slice of potatoes, wipe the armpits for about 5-10 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
– For quicker results, use this at least twice a day.
It is considered a natural cleanser, and also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. This acidic properties help clarify and exfoliate the dead skin cells.
– Rub your armpits with a thick layer of lemons before taking a bath. Apply some
Moisturizing cream after to prevent skin from drying out.
– To form a paste, mix the lemon juice, turmeric, yogurt and honey. Then apply to your
Armpits for at least 10 minutes. Then rinse with water.
- Baking soda
We all know how much the whitening effect of baking soda. This makes an excellent scrub for your underarms. It also prevents body odor.
– Mix the water and baking to form a thick paste. Apply to the underarms, while gently
Cleaning the area. Rinse and dry the skin.
This wonderful vegetable has emollient properties of the skin. Mix it with lemon to get all the benefits of whitening properties. Cucumber calms the skin, and the lemon bleaches the skin.
– Cut the cucumber and cut his armpits. Or you can apply cucumber juice to
The dark part of your armpits.
– Mix the cucumber juice and lime juice, then add a pinch of turmeric.
- Orange peeling
It is known that the orange has bleaching properties. Use the peel.
– First, dry the orange peel. Then grind the skin to get its powder.
– Mix the powdered orange peel with milk and rose water until a thick paste is formed.
– Apply to the underarms, gently wiping the area for 10 minutes. Then wash off
- There are only 2 parts of this increases the risk of pancreatic cancer
- Amazing benefits to the health of guava leaves that you did not know about!
- This is what happens to the kidneys and the brain when you begin to feel thirsty!
- HERE HOW ALOE VERA GROWS ON THE HOUSE (AND ADVANTAGES OF HEALTH)
- Causes of black stools in adults and when to worry