Before we start with this article and show you how to reduce the terrible pain of the swaying nerve (naturally), you should know that the sciatic nerve is the biggest nerve in our body. It starts in the lower back and passes through the buttock and down the lower limb. Sciatic pain (sciatica) is caused by compression or irritation of the sciatic nerve. According to experts, sciatic pain itself is not a disease or disorder, but rather is a symptom of another problem associated with your nerve, for example, a herniated disc, a degenerative disc disease or a narrowing of the spinal canal. Ordinary places to feel the sciatic pain are the way along the sciatic nerve: in the lower back, buttocks, back of the thigh and / or calf, on the side of the foot and in the heel. You can also feel numbness or weakness in these areas or a strange sensation, like tingling or pins and needles.
Independent neck massage:
- NOTE: you will need a yoga brick or a very rigid sponge and a tennis ball.
You need to face the wall.
- Take a yoga brick in one hand and a tennis ball in the other.
- Place yourself at a distance of 80 cm from the wall.
- Stretch the left leg back and the body forward, holding the cube against the wall with the help of the right shoulder, placing the ball in the curve of your neck.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise with the left shoulder and alternate five times.
Automatic back massage:
- Stand with your back to the wall and place the ball between the wall and the upper right shoulder or try to find it next to the place where you feel pain.
- Carry out circular movements of the body in such a way that you receive a massage ball.
Massage for stretching the neck and chest:
- Stand with your hands back in the back and slowly raise your head to stretch your neck. At the same time, keep your stomach tight and your back straight.
- Try to hold this position for 30 seconds.
Relax the sciatic nerve:
- Lie down on the floor and put the tennis ball under your back in the place where you feel pain.
- Do circular motions of the body in such a way that the ball is doing massage in the zone.
- Massage for 10 seconds, rest and repetition.
- Try these 7 pains in the lumbar region stretched in a row for immediate and prolonged relief after 2 minutes
- 65 reasons why you should always have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at home (full list)
- Best homemade mosquito repellent – RECIPE
- TAKE THIS, AND NEVER NEVER TO SUFFER FROM SCITICA OR BACK PAIN AGAIN!
- Do this every day for 5 minutes and get rid of fat from the back and under the bra area in just 7 days