If you are a vegetarian or a vegetarian, this does not mean that you can not eat fries in the center of your Christmas table. We will show you how to prepare spicy, hot roasted cauliflower, which will fill your home with a pleasant smell and will amaze your guests with its scents.
But first we will tell you about the health benefits of the main ingredient of this delicious recipe – cauliflower.
Health Benefits of Cauliflower
- It improves blood pressure and kidney function – thanks to this sulforaphane.
- Improves learning, memory and cognitive functions – thanks to vitamin B, called choline.
- Cleans the body
- Good for digestive health – since it contains dietary fiber.
- Helps to kill cancer stem cells – again due to the sulfur compound, sulforaphane, in its content
Whole Cauliflower Roast Recipe
- 1 large cauliflower (2.2 pounds or 1 kg) with the outer leaves remaining on the
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 ounces (40 g) flakes of almonds
- ½ small piece of fresh thyme
- Sea salt
- ½ a bunch of fresh parsley with flat leaves
- Black pepper, fresh ground
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
Process paprika, garlic, lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and thyme in a food processor. Cut off the outer leaves of cauliflower and discard the stem so that it can sit evenly. Cut the X into the base.
Before placing the cauliflower in a pan of a medium saucepan, wipe the pasta with the paprika. Bake for about an hour, or until the cauliflower becomes tender.
Meanwhile, take another medium pan and place it over medium heat. Put the almond flakes and toast carefully until golden brown, or about two to three minutes. Then let them cool down.
After cooling, wipe them on cooked cauliflower and decorate with parsley leaves. Pour a little olive oil, and you can combine it with steamed green and rice pilaf or as part of a large spread.
Roasted cauliflower with turmeric – a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer snack
Through products / Dr.Axe
- How to use the R-I-C-E method to quickly get rid of swollen ankles, legs and feet
- 5 Ways to Show Emotional Support to Someone in Pain
- That’s what happens when you shine with a laser on the blackest material ever created
- Put some Vicks VapoRub on garlic cloves. Cause? You will regret that you did not know this before!
- 7 simple yoga stretch marks for calming pain in the lumbar region