We all use oil in the kitchen, and when you do not buy everything, they are healthy. Most of them are made from pasteurized milk. It’s your choice, you’re going to continue to use these types of oil. We have an excuse if you want to try homemade oil.
You can do this with very few ingredients.
At any time you can have fresh and organic oil. It will be nutritious and loaded with vitamin A and minerals, which can be found in raw milk.
Since we have a food ingredient rich in vitamin A, we can consume it, because it is good for the health of our eyes, skin, tissues, membranes and teeth.
It also plays an important role in the transcription of genes and has a high content of fatty acids that can protect us from cancer.
So, how can we make butter at home?
How to make organic butter?
You do not need a lot of ingredients to make organic butter at home. All you need is 2 cups of organic heavy cream and sea salt to taste.
- First, treat the cream in the food processor for about 10 minutes.
The process until it turns into a thick whipped cream, and continue until the water separates from the butter.
- Now drain all the water out of it.
- Place the oil in a colander and strain the liquid again.
- Finally, rinse the oil with cold water, gently using a spoon while cold water runs through it, do this until the water is clean.
When the oil is clean, use wooden spatulas or spoons to break the oil and pour out all the remaining liquid.
Now add a little salt and mix. Store in a jar or bowl and store in a refrigerator. This oil can be used for several months.
- Save money and avoid toxins with these 72 great applications for simple household products
- The dark secret about marriage Celine Dion is finally revealed, and it’s shocking!
- How to heal a burnt tongue
- 60 seconds of a spoon test: check the internal organs for any diseases!
- Guide to pregnancy during 8 weeks